Wednesday 22 May 2013

Room 3

Hi Room 3.  My name is Ernie.  Something interesting happened to me in the school holidays.  I was sitting on my normal shelf in The Warehouse, feeling very sad and upset.  In fact, I was actually crying!  You see, my best buddy Bert had been bought by a wee girl and I was feeling very alone on the shelf.  Then something fantastic happened!  Mrs Honeywill walked past the shelf and she heard me crying........she picked me up, gave me a cuddle and said "you are coming home with me!"

I was very excited and so glad to have someone being kind to me.  I sure did miss my buddy Bert!  Then the adventure got even more exciting!  Mrs Honeywill took me to Room 3.  What a fabulous classroom it is.  I can tell that there are lots of very clever children in this room.  I have read some great writing and I love all of the artwork on the walls.  I can't wait to learn to do the cool things that you all do!

Mrs Honeywill told me that I am going to be going on adventures with children from Room 3.  I will get to go to your homes and do the things that you do after school.

I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Love this entry! Can't wait to hear more about Ernie! Check us out at

    www.chargeandcoco.blogspot.co.nz
    :)

    ReplyDelete